Our litigators represent clients ranging from individuals to small companies in amusement and resorts, healthcare, real estate and a variety of other specialties to nationally known insurance carriers and publicly traded corporations.
We provide every aspect of litigation from the anticipation of a claim through trial and appeal. Our trial lawyers have jury trial experience in courts throughout Central Texas – from Austin to San Antonio and the counties in between. We have prosecuted and defended appeals predominantly in the 3rd and 4th Courts of Appeal and in petitions to the Texas Supreme Court.
We have assisted clients in matters various U. S. District Courts as well as in appeals to the U.S. 5th Circuit.
In the course of our work we have had significant experience with mediation, as well as binding arbitration.
Our experience includes:
- real estate (including easements, use restrictions, fraud and misrepresentation, construction and the like),
- personal injury and wrongful death (including premises liability, amusement/resort related claims, medical defense, and other tort-based disputes),
- probate/estate/fiduciary litigation (including complaints regarding fiduciary conduct and removal, will contests, trust disputes and interpretation, guardianship, and such),
- family (divorce, custody, modification, and related matters), and
- business/commercial (partner and shareholder disputes, contract of all kinds)
Reagan Burrus PLLC
401 Main Plaza, Suite 200 ♦ New Braunfels, TX 78130
Phone: (830) 625-8026