Our litigators represent clients large and small. They include individuals, small businesses, insurers and national corporations who operate in a variety of industries, including hospitality, transportation, real estate, property management and healthcare.
The firm assists clients in every stage of litigation. We provide risk management tools to avoid claims and litigation, as well as early-stage claim evaluation and resolution. Our attorneys are also seasoned litigators who routinely handle pretrial, trial and appellate work. We have over 50 collective years of experience trying civil cases to juries all over the state of Texas, federal court and in private arbitration. We have also prosecuted and defended appeals before the Third and Fourth Courts of Appeals and the Texas Supreme Court. We also handle cases before the United States District Courts for the Southern and Western Districts of Texas.
Matters we regularly handle include:
- Real estate – easement disputes, deed transfers, homeowner and homeowners’ association matters, landlord-tenant disputes, contracts for sale of land, commercial and residential leases, fraudulent transfers and deceptive trade practices related to property.
- Personal injury – premises liability, automobile accident, trucking, medical malpractice defense, wrongful death, gross negligence, workers compensation/employer liability defense, non-subscriber employer defense.
- Commercial – partnership/shareholder disputes, breach of contract, contract formation, non-compete agreements, Deceptive Trade Practices, insurance coverage.
- Probate/Estate/Fiduciary – will contests, guardianship proceedings, breach of fiduciary duties, fiduciary misconduct, trust interpretations and disputes.
- Family – divorce, child custody, modifications.